As 2020 approaches, brands face a steeper challenge than ever. With Amazon on track to claim 47% of eCommerce revenues -- that’s 5% of all retail sales -- and with other mass merchants claiming their own large slices of the revenue pie, the competition is tightening for the remainder.
Download our eBook for the latest customer experience trends facing retailers and brands in 2020 and learn what investments and priorities you should make next year
- Differentiating on customer service is key
- Conversational commerce will flourish
- Both Free and Fast Matters
- It’s Make or Break Time for AI
- Privacy laws will get even stricter.